We invite you 6.9.15 to walking-tour to Peredelkino. It is a famous Writers Village that was built in 1934. Here you can visit dachas of outstanding Russian writers and poets such as Boris Pasternak, Bulat Okudzhava, Evgeny Evtushenko, Korney Chukovsky. After visiting museums we’ll make a healthy walk (≈ 10 km) through the forest, play volleyball and have picnic.
For participating you should:
– register in firstname.lastname@example.org – just drop us a line that you will come and your cell phone number;
– come to the start point on Sunday, the 6th of September at 10 am! We meet at the end of the platform of Kievskaya metro station on the circle line, near the wall with Lenin portrait:
– bring a meal for yourself: snacks/sandwiches/etc and drink (hot tea in thermos recommended, you can also add lemon or cinnamon) and sweets for tea:)
– have your student ID (to obtain a 50% discount on the train and the museums)
– have money for railway ticket (57 Rub.) and entrance pay for museums (about 300 Rub. for two museums, but it’s not necessary to visit ALL the museums)
– 2 metro tickets, 1 city bus ticket