We’re realy glad to invite you to the MAaslenitsa holiday!
It’s oldest, funniest and traditional Russian feast devoted to coming of spring.
13th March, Sunday.
In suburb forest of Moscow. Exact place organizers keep in secret till 10th March. We’ll surely notify you when we will be informed about it.
WHAT WILL BE THERE?
A great variety of traditional Russian entertainments:
people in traditional (and not always traditional)) wear,
and even friendly battles (for guys)!
Main event of all that is crowded… no, CROWDED assault of snow tower where winter hids and
long-expected destruction of it.
Some photos of last Maslenitsa http://rozhdestvenka.ru/gallery2/v/bestfoto2015/
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
– Write to yakoval<woof!>mail.ru about your participation
– Wait instructions about meeting and place in comments later or check your e-mail 9-10th March
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE?
– Money for train ticket (about 300 rubles – full price, to become discount take your Student cards), admission to the performance is free
– Warm (and it’s desirable water-resist) shoes
– Warm wear (see forecast the day before)
– Some food and drink (by the way, pancake is the symbol of Maslenitsa cause it’s round and yellow like a sun!)
– Guys, if you want to try to assault towers, it’s very desirable to get a helmet. It costs about 150 rubles in hardware stores.
– Holiday mood!
LET’S CALL SPRING TOGETHER!